IKUSASA COMPANY REGISTRATION
Private Company(PTY) LTD: R975.00
• Incorporated by 1 or more persons for financial gain for the shareholders.
• Must have a minimum of 1 directors.
• Unlimit number of directors.
• Restricted to offer securities to the public and is also restricted from transferring its shares.
• Granted Proprietary Limited or "(Pty) Ltd” status.
• No annual audits required if all requirements are met.
• Incorporated by at least 3 persons for public benefit, social activities, communal or group
• Must have a minimum of 3 directors.
• Income/property may not be distributed to the incorporators, members, directors or officers.
• Only reasonable compensation for services rendered by them may be taken.
• The name of a non-profit company will end with “NPC”.
Personal Liability Company
• Minimum of 1 directors.
• As a professional, you can register a company that you want to be personally liable for.
• Owners are liable for any debts and liabilities incurred.
• This type of company is registered by professionals such as Doctors, Lawyers, Engineers, Accountants, etc.
• Registered personal liability companies are granted Incorporated (Inc) status.
Reserve Company Name
. A reserved company name will be valid for 6 months and will expire thereafter, if not used.
. During the 6 months period the reserved name can be used to register a new company.
. Add, update and remove directors.
. Also, for director’s address update
If your company or CC is deregistered due to non-compliance of annual returns (renewal) we
can assist to restore this to back in business.
. Request for the restoration of the entity with supporting documents.
. File all years outstanding annual returns. The status will then change to "In Business". Please supply us the company information and your contact details and we can confirm the documents we require
. A company or close corporation may deregister and so bring the entity’s legal status to an
. Once deregistered you may conduct your business in a different form but will need to transfer all assets and liabilities to the new format before the final deregistration.
ANNUAL RETURN SUBMISSION
Private Company(PTY) LTD: R975.00
. All cc's and companies must submit annual returns to avoid penalties charged and the possibility of being de-registered and closed.
. An annual return is NOT a tax return submission.
Tax returns MUST ALSO be submitted to SARS.
BECOME BEE COMPLIANT
Any entity with an annual revenue less than R 10 million qualify as an Exempt Micro Enterprise (eme) and can apply for a Bee Eme Affidavit. If your annual sales (turnover) is more than 10 million you cannot apply for a Bee Affidavit and will have to contact a Sanas vertification agency for a Bee Qse Certificate of Generic Bee Certificate
If the VAT application form is posted/dropped into SARS mailboxes at their branches, the
registration process may take much longer.
• COMPULSORY REGISTRATION: Any business whose turnover exceeds or is likely to exceed R 1 million per annum.
• VOLUNTARILY REGISTRATION: Any business whose turnover is at least R 50,000 but less that R 1 million per annum.
SARS TAX CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE
• Tax clearance certificate is a document issued by SARS and include the entity TAX,
PAYE, VAT number, etc.
• The tax clearance confirm that you tax affairs are all in order with the SARS.
• The tax clearance certificate is valid for 1 year.
• The tax clearance certificate can be used for "tender" or "good standing".
TRUSTS, WILLS, ESTATE PLANNING, CONTRACTS
• Estate Planning
• Drafting of Trust Deeds
• Drafting of Wills
• Administration of Deceased Estates
• Professional Executor Services
• Serve as Professional and Independent Trustees
• Provide comprehensive estate planning advice
• Antenuptial agreements
• Drafting of contracts.